Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Land of women

I cried while watching the movie. Breast Cancer has always scared me.
I suppose it's because I'm a slight hypochondriac. I always think something is wrong with me.

Well anyways, among other things, I want to work out mroe this summer. I live really close to a gym. Maybe I'll use it or run around the track. I think it's imperative that I and you take car of yourself. Eat a vegetable every once in a while. I find that when I'm broke, I just buy noodles and Chicken Breast. Not really sure why that's my staple. Mainly cause my ex, who was the love of my life at the time didn't eat red meat at all. So when I cooked for him, which I usually did, I cooked what we both could enjoy. Somehow, that became my staple. I digress. I drink Soymilk and fake like I do yoga when really, I just don't.

There's so much I wanted to do. For some reason I just havn't done them. I've got alot of time this summer to just me. I'll figure out how I'm going to achieve all my goals... I def will make it happen.

No comments: